It is easy to make, and in the same tame very healthy.
What you need
- 1 cup raw almonds (soaked in water overnight)
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 inch turmeric root (or 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder)
- 1/2 inch ginger root (or 1 tsp ginger powder)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
How you make it
- In a high speed blender add in all ingredients and blend until smooth (roughly 30-40 sec).
- In a big bowl using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth layered strain your golden milk and squeeze out the pulp.
- You can heat up the golden milk in a saucepan over low heat while whisking to warm it up but do not bring it to a boil as it burns the milk.
- You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can drink golden milk cold or blended up in a smoothie.
Watch the video how you make it and enjoy!